human rights watch

tisdag 16 maj 2017

We urge the Swedish police to expel this Kurdish isis from Sweden who threatened a woman, the man is called Muhammad Rasul speaks of Kurdish sorani and says I'm close to you Esther I will kill you.



We urge the Swedish police to expel this Kurdish isis from Sweden who threatened a woman, the man is called Muhammad Rasul speaks of Kurdish sorani and says I'm close to you Esther I will kill you.
Hamai Kaka from Kurdistan-Iraq National Bookkeeping in
Sweden today threatens me in a very scary way, he says we are very close if you are not ending with your live video critics about religion policy culture, I'll kill you too "if I'm for a hundred years jail !!!!!
I reported to the police now for this threatening to death but do not know how to react !!!
I pray everyone to support me and share my post because everyone can see it. I think purple Sweden soon will be like Afghanistan no one cares about the police. Many who threaten and kill! Former State Minister takes this on Alvar, Sweden will pay for this day that is being created today! Residence permit and Swedish citizenship and apartment plus care o schools o different contributions to such people who look like isis being a big mistake, they lived in prison whole life or ur throw them to their land who as a whole !!!
Thanks for sharing! I know my writing is not so good but I'm sure you understand me!
Estera Karim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar